Last Saturday, we had a lush meal of Steak, Cauliflower Mash, and these delicious Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Many of you showed a lot of interest in this recipe so I had to share.
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of basil
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- one bag of trimmed Brussel Sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut each of the Brussel Sprouts in half.
- In a large mixing bowl combine balsamic vinegar, oil, herbs, salt and pepper and whisk until ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add Brussels Sprouts to the mixing bowl and stir the Brussels into the vinegar/oil mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the coated Brussel Sprouts on you a cookie sheet and ensure they are spread out and not laying on top of each other. Bake for 35 minutes and enjoy!