Hey everyone! So excited to start this 30 day journey with you! I have found some great videos (under 30 min) and I can’t wait to get started.
A couple of things:
- This is your practice! If something doesn’t feel right, bring it down to child’s pose or simply sit and focus on your breathing.
- Come to your mat open to the experience and leave everything else at the door. This is your time to focus on you.
- I am posting videos the evening prior so that you can plan your day. All videos are less than 30 min to make this easy on people with a busy schedule.
- Feel free to try a class in your community in place of a video. Lots of communities offer free yoga classes. I will be posting about different yoga classes in the Des Moines area.
- If you have a smart TV, pull the video up there!
- To bring the experience to the next level, dab some lavender essential oil on top of your feel and on your wrists!
- Check in or post a picture in the Facebook group to help keep yourself accountable! Share your experiences with the group!
Here is Monday, May 18th’s video! I really enjoy this teacher. She does a great job explaining how to move in to the poses and her accent is very soothing! Enjoy!